BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Teegan L.
San Diego, CA
I loved this for my skin. It got rid of any excess dirt and makeup I had on and didn’t realize
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
Oldie but a goodie! Am i right?! What an old trusty go to! If it aint broke, dont fix it right?
Angel K.
Camden, MI
I’m so proud to be love and you have to come see ya girl ya ya girl you know what you wanna is
Carol C.
Product smells great and feels refreshing to the skin.
Would definitely recommend this product.
Felicia F.
This is a nice product! I like the smell and the feel of it! it's part of my skin care routines
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
Omg this is so so smooth n makes your skin that way and you can get them for reasonable prices
Monica W.
Roseville, OH
I absolutely love the alcohol free L'Oreal Paris Toner if I had to pick a fav it would be this
Bindiya P.
It is a great product. It hydrated my face without making it oily. I appreciate that very much.
Deanna🌻 L.
Hemet, CA
The only toner I use and have been using for the past 6 years it’s what my mom uses and now me
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?