BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tonya S.
This didn’t tone my face as I anticipated but it was good for the price. I would recommend this!
Desiree' G.
Ona, Wv
This product is great. The smell is so refreshing and I always feel replenished when I use this.
Anna B.
Washington, MO
This toner is simply amazing, and the fact it is alcohol free is a blessing! Love it sooo much!!!
Ashlea G.
Rush Springs, OK
I really enjoy this toner. I got mine the other day at walgreens and I definitely will buy again.
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
L'oreal lo hizo bien con este produ to pero no tanto como con los que realmente me ha hipnotizado
Cassandra D.
Scranton, PA
I don't like the smell but it doesn't dry out my skin. Thank you I don't have much more to say
Michelle H.
Port Allegany, PA
Wonderful toner. Slightly harsh on sensitive skin, but still leaves your skin looking amazing.
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Love the smell and the brand it feels so good on my face can’t wait for more love the products
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love this stuff! I use this every time after I wash my face. It's nice and hydrating!
Teegan L.
San Diego, CA
I loved this for my skin. It got rid of any excess dirt and makeup I had on and didn’t realize
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?