BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Carolina E.
Love this toner, easy and gentle on the skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. Highly recommend it.
Katie A.
Derry
This is a good product a good toner I would recommend it and I will be absolutely using it again
Isabella H.
This is my go to every night and day. I love it. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed.
Daniela C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing, it is to hydrant and fresh, i use this after make up and my make up stay perfect all day
Eva T.
This product is amazing is inexpensive smells wonderful I really love an recommende this product
Anna B.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love that my skin doesn't feel dried out after using this! My skin feels very soft after using.
Hailey T.
Lehigh Acres
Tones your face amazingly and I would definitely recommend for anyone who regularly uses a toner
Nyasia G.
Brockton
I’ve used many of L’Oréals products but this is in the top 5. It’s effective almost immediately.
amanda c.
Bakersfield
The color is very soft and the toner is moisturizing and lasts all day and goes on very smoothly
Desiree' G.
Ona, Wv
This product is great. The smell is so refreshing and I always feel replenished when I use this.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?