BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Katie Z.
I love this. It makes my skin feel great. It is very relaxing and refreshing, and is very gentle.
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
Love this toner . Love how it's alcohol free . I pretty sure you guys would love it . I recommend
member-0e1ae
I really love this toner for the price and quality it delivers. Works great on my sensitive skin
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
One of the better toners I use, really like that it's alcohol free so it doesn't cry my skin out.
Valentina P.
It's always great to use a hydrated face product. You can buy at CvS or Walmart for a good price
Nyasia G.
Brockton
I’ve used many of L’Oréals products but this is in the top 5. It’s effective almost immediately.
Rebeca V.
Los Angeles, CA
Best alcohol free toner. I love that doesn't smell like alcohol. It leaves my face nice and clean
LaRae R.
Henryetta
It’s an ok product but not my fave! I felt like it kinda left my skin dry feeling. Not impressed!
Abigail V.
This is the best toner ever. Honestly I have bought this about 4 times now. It feel nice on skin.
Eva T.
This product is amazing is inexpensive smells wonderful I really love an recommende this product
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?