BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Este producto hace muy bien su trabajo despues de dias usandolo mi piel es muy suave y mas saludable !¡♡
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
I bought this because it's an alcohol free toner from the drugstore. It's decent, nothing too fantastic.
Geri F.
High point, Nc
I like this one because it smells great and keeps my face hydrated. It helps with my dry under eye also.
Morgan B.
Great! And I love! It hydrates while it tones and doesn't dry your face out. So wonderful and recommended
Elizabeth A.
Love this product. I continue to buy it because it smells so good. plus it keeps my face toned and clean
Crystal B.
I having use this product in such a long time it works so amazing on my skin and I hope it works well on
Amie J.
Henderson, NV
I think this product was a good value. It is not fancy but gets the job done. It also had a great smell.
Nicolle S.
Danbury, CT
Not sure if this product is for everyone but it has a great smell and doesn't leave my face looking gross
Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this for at least ten years. Couldn't say enough about it. Still have some in my beauty room
Danielle M.
Johnson City, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin, this is the only product that helps to my skin to feel truly refreshed!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?