BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jax H.
Clearwater
Pretty good. Non drying. I've used this for years, and now my daughter uses it. It's very gentle, no alcohol.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Megusta mucho otro producto muy bueno para idratar la piel, buen precio y buenos resultados, muy recommendable
mandaa g.
San Antonio, TX
This toner is great i love loreal products it really does tone perfectly another win for loreal and for me (:
Arianna B.
Fresh, good to your skin because doesn't have alcohol. I like so much Try it too :) I'm happy with the results
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I use this twice a day, and I love it. It really makes my skin feel fully cleansed, and it's very refreshing!
brandy P.
Glenwood
Best moisturizer out there I love it it even works well with my sensitive skin so that's a big bonus thank u
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
I love the feeling of using this product while you use it . you feel the freshness while it cleans your skin
Diana F.
Jersey City, NJ
The is my 2nd favorite toner. It's gentle n cleans very well. The price is great too. Couldn't ask for more.
Keely P.
Hickory
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this, gentle on the skin and smells great. Also doesn’t dry out my skin. Have been using this for years.
Neshia J.
I liked this toner. Wasn't my favorite though. Loved the smell but it burned my skin with every application.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?