BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tracy W.
A
Purchased at: Target
This toner is fresh smelling. It works well with the L’oréal moisturizer. I haven’t had any issues with this product. It works as described. The price was slightly higher than I cared to pay. But other than that, I would recommend this product.
Nikol N.
Fort Worth
It’s a great product but not for my type of skin. I like it because it’s An affordable option and its effective for a lot of people I know but for me I don’t love it.
Angel P.
Stockton
This is a really good toner. It’s very affordable and it actually works. I would recommend because it’s super affordable and you can get it at any of your cvs Walmart target etc. it is also a good size so your definitely get your money’s worth
Katie Q.
Austin
This is the only toner I’ve used and so far I like it a lot! It makes my face feel so nice and it’s alcohol free so added bonus! I don’t know if I really see a difference or not in my skin but it is refreshing and it feels so good on the skin.
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
Love the smell. It's so fresh! Keeps my face from getting too oily and too dry. Perfect for me. It's cost effective and doesn't really hurt the pocket book. Easy to find at the store and I just simply love it after a Microdermabrasion session
Alyssa S.
Worked decebtly.  Felt good on my skin.  Decent smell. Would like to try something else though as I had a bad acne out break after using it for a week. Might be worth trying again later on once my skin had leveled out again.
Somer B.
P.O. Box 724
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried so many toners, including those by luxury brands. This is my favorite, by far. It has salycilic acid to prevent breakouts, is alcohol-free, so it doesn't dry while doing its job, AND it has glycerin to help with moisture!!!
Rebecca G.
usa
This always feels so good after iv removed a mask or exfoliated my face. It makes a huge difference in my skins texture if I dont use it. It's a beauty must have that's always in my beauty routine. L'Oréal Paris HydraFresh Toner
Mandy P.
I definitely can recommend this products. I bought it spontaneously because it was on sale . And then I just tried it out for fun. I fell in love with it . It’s so amazing and since then I can’t live without it . You have to try it ! :)
Kristal J.
Sanford, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my go to after wiping my makeup off! I always feel extremely refreshed after using and I’ve gone through like 7 bottles already. It’s not too expensive but you definitely get your money’s worth. I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a new toner.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?