BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kassandra R.
Pharr , TX
I do not like that it has alcohol. It does help on cleaning in my pores but it does my my face a bit more dry
Diana F.
Jersey City, NJ
The is my 2nd favorite toner. It's gentle n cleans very well. The price is great too. Couldn't ask for more.
Brittany M.
Port orange, FL
I like the product it works well not my number one choice but does the job in a pinch smells really good too
Laney K.
This toner is great. Easy on the skin and leaves a refreshing feeling after using. Simply love this product!
Katie N.
This is a nice toner that exfoliates and evens out my skin tone. It’s great for the price and I recommend it!
Elizabeth R.
I love this product bc it fats and easy. I just wash my face with it before bed. I still have dark spota tho
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Been using this for a long time and I enjoy it . Keep it smooth and I haven't had much negative thought of it
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
The toner works well with every skin tone I know, I have oily skin..My mom has dry skin and we both use this.
Ashley H.
Love this. Smells good . Good for your face. Wish I could buy it more often! Definitely recommend for anyone!
Roxanne D.
Arlington, TX
Was hoping for better cleaning and more moisturizing. Little let down by L'Oreal at the moment with this one.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?