BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Marisol G.
Cincinnati, OH
Loveeee best drugstore toner leaves you face feeling very clean i went through 5 bottles in the past year
Morgan B.
Great! And I love! It hydrates while it tones and doesn't dry your face out. So wonderful and recommended
Elizabeth A.
Love this product. I continue to buy it because it smells so good. plus it keeps my face toned and clean
Cecilia S.
London
Smells amazing also worked wonders for my skin. Would recommend to anyone. Always have great products!!
Tiffany P.
This is the only toner that I have found that I love. I get it at Walmart. And it's. It that expensive.
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
I just this because it clean my face and make my skin soft and my skin is Sensitive and I brake up alot
Alizabeth M.
Oak Creek, WI
There’s definitely better toners out there that are way better then this one it just didn’t work for me
Victoria S.
Zebulon
Love the smell to this one...help cover up my flaws...blends in well...used it for a couple years now..
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Maurisa M.
Henderson, NC
Makes you feel greaaat . i love using it . it works best for me. but I would to try a different kind .
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?