BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this for at least ten years. Couldn't say enough about it. Still have some in my beauty room
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
L'Oreal hydra fresh toner. is an good product. not great but good.it help refresh my skin and brighten it
Bri A.
Athens, IL
Love love love this! It works great to cloth my skin and remove my makeup and I have very sensitive skin!
jayla w.
richmond
Great product loved it it made my skin look more even it was packaged well it was worth the money I spent
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Este producto hace muy bien su trabajo despues de dias usandolo mi piel es muy suave y mas saludable !¡♡
Amanda S.
Clear Spring , MD
Made my sensitive skin break out. My friends love this product and they said it made their skin less oily
Maria S.
Glasford, IL
This hydrates your skin very good. It smells amazing and works great. I love this brand and this product.
Polyanna W.
Monrovia, CA
I'm crazy about face treatment products that do everything I promise I love it skin cleaning and hydrated
Crystal B.
I having use this product in such a long time it works so amazing on my skin and I hope it works well on
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
i love this toner so much. It works great and is very affordable. I buy and use this product very often.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?