BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
l love тнιѕ тoner. It doeѕn'т ѕтιnĸ lιĸe мoѕт oтнer тonerѕ and leaveѕ мy ѕĸιn ғeelιng clean and reғreѕнed
jayla w.
richmond
Great product loved it it made my skin look more even it was packaged well it was worth the money I spent
Christina M.
Nashville
Burned my face and made me break out. Not a great product although good price point and readily available
addy w.
never drys out skin. I can tell a difference when I use this product. I purchased this product at target
Claudia G.
Omaha
I like this product because it helped remove whatever was left of my makeup that my cleanser didn't get .
Michaela B.
Bolivar, MO
Not a fan. It is super drying and my skin hates it in the winter. I don’t think it really does it’s job.
Alejandra E.
Kennewick, WA
Good inexpensive toner love the smell and works on my skin and finishes removing the residue of my makeup
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Este producto hace muy bien su trabajo despues de dias usandolo mi piel es muy suave y mas saludable !¡♡
Gabrielle W.
Such a perfect product. I definitely recommend using this product if you want your face to feel refresh.
Tami S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this for at least ten years. Couldn't say enough about it. Still have some in my beauty room
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?