BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brianna P.
Terre Haute
This is a great starter toner if your into toners! I’d highly recommend this one! It doesn’t disappoint.
Nicolle S.
Danbury, CT
Not sure if this product is for everyone but it has a great smell and doesn't leave my face looking gross
Lauren H.
Very refreshing! Definitely gets all the makeup off. Usually get it either at Walgreens, Walmart or CVZ.
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Este producto hace muy bien su trabajo despues de dias usandolo mi piel es muy suave y mas saludable !¡♡
Damaris S.
Bellport
Harsh on skin, wouldn’t buy again not for sensitive skin at all!! I do love L’Oréal just not this product
Madison H.
Statesville
Bought this 3 times and used it up... Refreshes my skin and preps it for my cleanser that I use after it.
Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Not a bad product, not a fan of the smell. Performs okay in my opinion, but all skin types are different.
Danielle M.
Johnson City, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin, this is the only product that helps to my skin to feel truly refreshed!
jayla w.
richmond
Great product loved it it made my skin look more even it was packaged well it was worth the money I spent
🌼🌻🌼
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product as well!!! I use a cotton to apply and leave a little and minutes later my skin is amazing
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?