BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Sarah C.
Love the alcohol free toners. Great product. Not to harsh on your skin helps smooth everything out. Enjoy using.
Chloe R.
Really made my skin more even but, I don't think i personally would ever use it again :/. It all depends on you.
Jennifer C.
Tiltonsville, OH
Loved it made my face feel good and face didn't break out or dry it out great product. This is the product to buy
Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
Really love this toner keeps my face so hydrated and helps to remove the dirt left in my face really recommend it
Charity D.
I don't use toner often but when I do I prefer this one. It works great on my skin and as a bonus it smells nice.
Tiffany W.
This stuff kinda smells and doesn’t really do anything for me. It’s kinda like I’m just putting water on my skin
Gabriela M.
Pretty good for dry skin , maybe not too much for oily skin. Great smell to it and not harsh on the skin at all.
hailey r.
Colorado
Works very well always helps my face maintain a healthy appearance no matter what I absolutely love this product
Charlotte F.
Spokane
This is the reason that my acne is so much better. It cleans my skin gently and without drying it out. I love it!
Megan B.
Round Rock, TX
I use this everyday and I keep buying more and more of it. Helps refreshes your face and feels nice on the skin.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?