BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Madison S.
Ruston, LA
L’ORÉAL is such a go to for me when it comes to skin care and hair products! They always work super well for me! This is no different! I have kind of blotchy red skin so my skin tone has always been a problem area. This showed me noticeable difference in only 2 weeks!
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
This is the first toner ive ever used. I like the way my face feels after I use it. I use it morning and night, I was scared it would dry out my face but it’s done the opposite in helping me retain moisture. If I apply makeup without using it I can tell by the texture and look. I love using this on my
Hunter D.
Granbury, TX
I loved this toner it didn’t have alcohol which was a plus for my dry skin i really liked how it didn’t have much of a toxic smell! The packaging was simple i liked how the top we easy to grip to open. I have let others try it and they love it too!!
Daisey B.
This was the second toner ive used and i have a love and hate relationship with it i like it but I don’t think a toner should have a strong perfume smell to it plus i feel like the more the smell the more alcohol and that just means more drying skin.
Chaynee F.
Colorado Springs
I love that this doesn’t dry out my skin. I tend to use it at the end of the day just to clean up my pores. Or I use it after using an oily makeup remover. Love that it’s affordable. It’s just a great toner over all, will buy again when I run out!
Cameron B.
Fayette
This is one of the best toners I have found! It is very effective! I went from having very oily skin to having smooth and not as oily! It is totally worth the 10 bucks!
Amy S.
This toner smells very nice and it only stings a little bit. Some people say no pain, no gain. But I’m not sure. Sometimes in leaves my skin a little red afterwards. I do think it’s a good product but I don’t think I would buy it again for myself.
Tracy W.
A
Purchased at: Target
This toner is fresh smelling. It works well with the L’oréal moisturizer. I haven’t had any issues with this product. It works as described. The price was slightly higher than I cared to pay. But other than that, I would recommend this product.
mabel h.
Mesquite, TX
This toner works wonders. It helps to clean my face and it even smells good. It was pretty cheap at Walmart for around $5. I would highly recommend especially if you have uneven skin tones. I personally use this before and after washing my face.
Helen S.
Dallas
It's gentle and smells great. It's not too harsh for my sensitive skin, but I feel it still removes all the residue from my cleanser. I'm obsessed with the rose scent. Would recommend to friends and family. Affordable as well and easy to obtain.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?