BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Always keep toner in the bathroom and on my vanity I think it's one of those items you just keep bunches of
Ashley V.
Lorton, VA
Has made my skin super smooth and the redness has gone down dramatically. I would recommend this to anyone!
Karen L.
Deshler, OH
Too greasy! I will not use again! My skin was greasy after use. And horrible. Will not recommend to anyone.
Isabel R.
Feels good, its not expensive and it definitely cleans your skin! Be careful not to put it around the eyes!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this! The packaging is cute, but not only that, it cleans your face and keeps it feeling very fresh!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Love it! Gentle, refreshing and rally good toner even for the most sensitive of skin. It’s alcohol free too
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I like this toner it feels good when applied to the face it leaves my face looking nice and even and glowy.
Ticiana F.
Garland , TX
my skin became drier, greaseless, the pores more closed. The skin was silky and ready to receive treatment
Janerly J.
austin
Only used it once at a friends house so I really don’t know the effectes but it did make my face feel fresh
Crystal R.
California
This product is an okay product, this didn't really cleared my skin. Cleared a little bit of my acne scars.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?