BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Taylor S.
Macon, NC
Helps tone my skin, does leave it a little dry so its best to use moustirzer before. But still a nice product
Victoria V.
Pretty good toner. Gets the job done. I do like it pretty well. Prices sort of fair.
I would use it again .:)
BeautyBella J.
Carlisle, PA
Love it 😍 price is great and it works so good definitely will buy more and recommend to everyone to try it .
Stephanie S.
High Point, NC
I love this product! It smells amazing! It worked so well on my skin. It made my skin very soft and radiant.
Lesli S.
Cincinnati
This product its amazing and weeks great and i would buy it again i love to use it all the time it is amazing
Brittany M.
Port orange, FL
I like the product it works well not my number one choice but does the job in a pinch smells really good too
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
The toner works well with every skin tone I know, I have oily skin..My mom has dry skin and we both use this.
Katie N.
This is a nice toner that exfoliates and evens out my skin tone. It’s great for the price and I recommend it!
Diana F.
Jersey City, NJ
The is my 2nd favorite toner. It's gentle n cleans very well. The price is great too. Couldn't ask for more.
Stephanie. S.
Festus
Not the best product but not the worst either, its sticky and patchy but I guess it does what its supposed to
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?