BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jodie T.
Chicago
This product was bomb!
After using this toner my face usually feels rejuvenated. My face feels fresh and awake
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Me encanta usar este producto por q me encanta como idrata mi piel y suce fresca y limpia lo recomiendo muchoo
Kim L.
wake forest nc
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff! I can not get enough of it. I have been using it for years and I love it so much!
Riba L.
Lighthouse Point, FL
This Is a good toner, for an affordable price. After using this product your skin feels moisten and refreshed.
Great product. Nice scent. I would recommend this to my friends and family. L’Oréal Paris products are my fav.
Leann P.
Euless
The colors are so pigmented. Easy to use for everyday makeup. Can be travel size. Highly recommend this palette
Daniella G.
I adore this town are because it does not have alcohol and it also does not leave my skin dry it moisturizes it
Darian G.
Milbridge
So good for eliminating redness!😍 super affordable but feels luxurious 😍 also not very drying like most toners!
Willsely R.
Doral, FL
Lo utilizo en las noches en mi rutina de limpieza.
Me refresca bastante y lo mejor es que es libre de alcohol.
Ashley H.
Love this. Smells good . Good for your face. Wish I could buy it more often! Definitely recommend for anyone!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?