BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lisa C.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great! You don't need much and is last a while it works great and it is amazing to see the difference
Deshawna D.
This made my face really hydrated. I recommend this to others. My face felt really good. Great product to use.
Kim L.
wake forest nc
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this stuff! I can not get enough of it. I have been using it for years and I love it so much!
Kenzie P.
Cambridge, OH
I've never used this product yet. But I'm open to trying it. I'm sure it works really well with certain skins.
Darian G.
Milbridge
So good for eliminating redness!😍 super affordable but feels luxurious 😍 also not very drying like most toners!
Leann P.
Euless
The colors are so pigmented. Easy to use for everyday makeup. Can be travel size. Highly recommend this palette
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
His toner works great it's affordable and I love it definitely would recommend it and am happy with my purchase
Amber C.
Left my skin feeling a bit dry at first after continued use, the dryness went away. Definitely a good product!
Mikayla R.
West Branch, MI
It’s a little drying for use in the winter, but I really feel like it clears my skin (other than hormonal acne)
Jodie T.
Chicago
This product was bomb!
After using this toner my face usually feels rejuvenated. My face feels fresh and awake
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?