BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kimberly Y.
fair oaks, CA
Its okay. I've used way better and for cheaper. Wouldn't buy it again. Ill pass on kt. not the best. Thanknyou
Perla G.
Irrigon, OR
Smells great. and really refreshing. tried many toners with in the years and i think this one has been the best
AYLIN S.
COACHELLA
This product is amaaaaazing!!! I can't stop using it, it leaves your face with an incredible glow and softness.
Elysa B.
This product doesn't break me out or leave me with a film or oil on my face. As a bonus it smells really good.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this toner it doesn't smell bad at all and won't leave my face oily and won't break my sensitive skin out
Cassandra D.
Saint Paul, MN
I put this on after washing my face and I really like it, it is a good price and a little goes a very long way.
Hannah S.
Very nice and gentle toner. I use daily and can tell a difference. Pleasant light smell that doesn't overwhelm.
Joanna A.
I don't like this. Made me break out and it burned my skin. I don't recommend if your skin it at all sensitive
Kimberly A.
Brownsville
I kinda liked this toner it refreshes and all but feels kinda weird at the end and yea not up to my liking sooo
CB B.
I don't use toner on a daily basis, but this is a ok product. I don't feel it is as good for removing make-up.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?