BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jennifer A.
Dallas, TX
Really love this toner keeps my face so hydrated and helps to remove the dirt left in my face really recommend it
Gabriela M.
Pretty good for dry skin , maybe not too much for oily skin. Great smell to it and not harsh on the skin at all.
Rigina A.
Wake Forest
It is an amazing affordable product that does everything what the company promises. I love it. It is a must have
Alexis F.
Starkville, MS
I like this a lot since it doesn't have alcohol in it it helps my face a lot more and it freshes my face up a lot
Shruthi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Love this toner so much for combination skin. Cannot say enough about it. Love to re-purchase it again in future.
Andressa C.
los angeles
I am obsessed with this toner! My skin is so smooth and fresh! Best purchase ever. It’s better than I expected
Karina G.
Buda, TX
One of my must have toners. Feels fresh when applying it always a good one to have at hand while trying others.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this toner it doesn't smell bad at all and won't leave my face oily and won't break my sensitive skin out
Amy P.
Eau Claire, WI
I like this toner because it isn't too harsh on the skin. I use after washing my face and my skin feels clean.
Kimberly Y.
fair oaks, CA
Its okay. I've used way better and for cheaper. Wouldn't buy it again. Ill pass on kt. not the best. Thanknyou
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?