BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alexis D.
Tahlequah, OK
This product is a staple in my skincare routine. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. Would definitely recommend
Ivette M.
Imperial Beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encanta esta Hidratante toner te limpia la piel muy bien , no la deja grasosa pero lo que no me gusta es su aroma
Larisa R.
Carol Stream, IL
I never bought this but I heard great things about it!! I do see it around its not too expensive very gentle and yeah
Tatum D.
Pawleys Island
I am not really big fan on hydrafresh toner I just never liked them and I probably never will it wasn't really for me
Amanda B.
Bothell, WA
Eu nunca tive nenhuma experiência com este produto, pois nunca usei, mas tudo da L’Oréal é bom, confio na marca.
christina b.
Battle Creek, MI
Love it. I have used this for a couple months now and its great. no breakouts at all. very comfortable choice for me!
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
This toner is amazing. It hydrates, soothes and refreshes so well. This is a daily must have in my skin care routine.
Daniela L.
Pompano beach , FL
It is really good product for people with sensitive skin only for the fact of alcohol free!
It doesn’t dry your skin
Dayanara D.
Woodlyn , PA
I like this toner because it feels good in my face and my face looks so healthy I will recommend this product always
Makeup &.
6771 park Blvd north, apartment-538 pinellas park, Florida
Its good....but the thing is I really dont use cream or anything on my skin...but I know this products r really good
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?