BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brooke C.
Greenville, SC
I love how this toner is gentle on my skin, has a great smell, and does not over dry. Often with other toners my skin can react poorly, especially if I over use them. This product has never caused any issues and will always be a part of my skincare regimen.
Destiny V.
Houston
This product makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh but the only problem is that I break out when I use this product. So this product is a recommended for my sensitive skin.
Mariela H.
Bronx, NY
I love his toner as well, is very refreshing and leaves the skin super soft after use, I have been using it for over a year, is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. In my personal opinion this toner is very effective and would definitely buy it again.
Addie B.
This was my first foray into toners. I honestly didn't see a difference in my skin. At first I wasn't using it consistency, but by the end I was. I spilled probably half the bottle too. I got it on sale, but I probably wouldn't repurchase in the future.
Addi B.
Prescott
Love this product! It smells so fresh, doesn’t leave a weird residue, and makes my face feel so hydrated! I feel more confident after using this. Plus, it’s so affordable!
#girlboss P.
nashville
I absolutely love this product! This was my first time using primer on combination skin, and at first my skin had to get use to it but it leaves my sling feeling refreshing . Only put this on at night ! It left my skin dry when I did it morning and night.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
L’ORÉAL is such a go to for me when it comes to skin care and hair products! They always work super well for me! This is no different! I have kind of blotchy red skin so my skin tone has always been a problem area. This showed me noticeable difference in only 2 weeks!
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
This is the first toner ive ever used. I like the way my face feels after I use it. I use it morning and night, I was scared it would dry out my face but it’s done the opposite in helping me retain moisture. If I apply makeup without using it I can tell by the texture and look. I love using this on my
Sarah R.
Montgomery
I purchased this at walmart. I do felt like it refreshed my skin and gave it that “tight” feeling I expect from toners. I used this sparingly because I felt like it would dry out my skin. The only thing I did not enjoy about this product was the overwhelming rose smell. Overall I would recommend.
Emily C.
Galt, CA
By far my favorite thing in the world! My pores finally breathe! I love the scent and feel of this product. I cannot believe how amazing it is. The price is unbeatable!!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?