BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

nery r.
crosby, tx
While I did enjoy the toner I couldn’t use it more than once a week because it overly dried my oily acne prone skin.
Jodi L.
Kansas City
Purchased at: Walmart
Its works well. It doesn't sting and since its alcohol free it doesn't dry my skin out. It leaves my clean and glowy.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite Connors all around, is an amazing job for my skin as well as not stripping of its natural moisture
Chrystal w.
This toner is everything! It doesn't irritate my skin and make my face feel so fresh and clean. It smells great too!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
L'OREAL is one of the beat brands I have used. I love the smell and the softness it gives you after use. Recommend !
Makeup &.
6771 park Blvd north, apartment-538 pinellas park, Florida
Its good....but the thing is I really dont use cream or anything on my skin...but I know this products r really good
Ashley M.
Kimberly, AL
Love using This! It feels so fresh and clean, light and airy. I use it after washing my face and before moisturizing.
alisha l.
I really liked this toner most toners I've tried that clamed to be alcohol free weren't and still caused sensitivity.
Carrie P.
This toner really, REALLY dried out my skin. I found myself piling on moisturizer to try and balance out the dyness.
Elisa L.
Williamston
I use this toner every night- it makes my skin feel super clean and oil free! Def is a keeper in my skincare routine.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?