BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

chantal R.
orlando
I LOVE THIS TONER SO MUCH! it's very hydrating and it's helped clear up my acne blemishes alot. it smells really good.
Erica Marie M.
Houston
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this for over a week now and I’m noticing slight changes but I thought it could be a little bit better
Trisha P.
Very good for your skin. I really enjoy this product! Met my expectations!! Very gentle not harsh and I will use again
Annie B.
This makes my skin feel so soft and makes my makeup go on so smooth! I love this product and would highly recommend it!
Gab🌻 C.
Chandler, AZ
I love this toner. I have very dry skin so the toners with alcohol irritate my skin. It has a nice smell to it as well
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
It is excellent for my skin type, help me to rojeses and be more careful with the skin, is very good and I recommend it
Chaitanya C.
A truly trusted brand in our household and love the products of loreal. This product also does not dissappoint at all.
Sara C.
Parkersburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently started using this. It works great and works if you use it as directed. Really adds hydration to your skin.
tiffany t.
Palestine, TX
I was able to find the perfect match to body type. totally worth the money I paid for it. would recommend to everybody
Amber g.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love how easy this is to apply. Just dab on a cotton ball and go to town. It doesnt break me out or dry me out so yay
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?