BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

adriana g.
Es un buen tónico y con excelente precio lo consigues en todas las droguerias del país, hay para piel mixta y seca
Autumn S.
Chestertown
Use this morning and night before I moisturize. It gives a glow to the skin and it’s perfect for combination skin.
Ana M.
San Diego, CA
Toner I used before not so great. Left my skin a bit dry so replacement with coconut oil to help with the moisture.
Nina S.
Love it works great on face it helps my face a lot and is great for my skin would definitely buy this product again
Emma R.
North Mankato
Definitely give this toner a try I definitely recommend it! Very very gentle. Not harsh at all. Cheap and love it!
Evelyn S.
Bath, NY
I love this toner my skin looks nice useing it and I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family
Jessica A.
This hydrafesh toner is my new favorite. It is refreshing and leaves my face feeling instantly smoother and firmer.
Johanny C.
Woodland Park, NJ
I really love this product, specially at night time after a long day. My skin feels fresh and clean after each use.
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Everyone needs to try this toner smells so good, i got it online, it's so good, i definitely goung to buy it again
Brianna R.
Hattiesburg
This is my go to toner. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I have oily skin and I feel like this evens out the oils.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?