BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Amanda B.
Bothell, WA
Eu nunca tive nenhuma experiência com este produto, pois nunca usei, mas tudo da L’Oréal é bom, confio na marca.
Roxy d.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So far I'm loving this toner. I also use it as a makeup remover and it makes my skin feel dewy and makes it hydrated
Stephanie H.
Rockwood, TN
I absolutely love this stuff very affordable price. Totally recommend this. It works really well and very affordable.
Autumn S.
Chestertown
Use this morning and night before I moisturize. It gives a glow to the skin and it’s perfect for combination skin.
Brittany B.
I love the way it make your face feel. I bought it at Walmart. I use it every other day. Help the breakout as will.
elena o.
United States
I don't like the smell of this toner. It smells like mildew mixed with perfume, but it did remove makeup and ditt6
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
Stripped my face which sucks. I recommend this for major problem skin but once cleared switch to something lighter.
Luciana H.
United states
Great product if you have a dry skin. This product give a shiny on your skin and softness. This is my month using.
Ashley A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Don't really like this. Drys out my skin, made my skin red and irritating. Had to put lotion on for it to look nice.
Korrie W.
Lexington, NC
Really helped clear the toxins out and helped with making a toned face to where I didn't have blotches everywhere.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?