BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

sarayah !.
delaware oh
Not the best . I for one didn't like this product . I would never want to use it again . The price itself is to much
Kelly E.
Nashville, TN
This toner is fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and new! Will be a repeat user for sure! Highly recommend!
Carrie P.
This toner really, REALLY dried out my skin. I found myself piling on moisturizer to try and balance out the dyness.
Daniela L.
POMPANO beach , FL
It is really good product for people with sensitive skin only for the fact of alcohol free!
It doesn’t dry your skin
nery r.
crosby, tx
While I did enjoy the toner I couldn’t use it more than once a week because it overly dried my oily acne prone skin.
Tatum D.
Pawleys Island
I am not really big fan on hydrafresh toner I just never liked them and I probably never will it wasn't really for me
Ashley M.
Kimberly, AL
Love using This! It feels so fresh and clean, light and airy. I use it after washing my face and before moisturizing.
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
I highly recommend it is a magazine for my skin care routine I absolutely love it so much I will recommend to anyone
Blanca v.
Chowchilla , CA
Great product great smell great price I recommend it to everyone work great on me will buy again at soon as I run out
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I love you so much I love you so bye bye love ya ya bye bye love ya bye bye now bye bye love ya bye bye love you too
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?