BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Daniela L.
POMPANO beach , FL
It is really good product for people with sensitive skin only for the fact of alcohol free!
It doesn’t dry your skin
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
I love you so much I love you so bye bye love ya ya bye bye love ya bye bye now bye bye love ya bye bye love you too
Makeup &.
6771 park Blvd north, apartment-538 pinellas park, Florida
Its good....but the thing is I really dont use cream or anything on my skin...but I know this products r really good
Ariana D.
Carpentersville, IL
I use this product every morning! It really does help me feel refreshed. But also it helps remove any excess makeup.
Kassandra G.
Corpus Christi
It was okay i really didnt like it it lwft my face dry but other than that it was okay plus the price wasnt bad ither
Leslie V.
Estes Park, CO
My face feels fresh after using this, however there is a weird kind of film or maybe oil that seems to be left over.
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
Grwat toner. Not a strong scent so it doesn't bother at all. It doesn't have alcohol so is pretty good for the skin!
Tabitha T.
It's the first toner I have ever used. It seems to be working just fine. It doesn't make my skin to oily or dry.
Taylore G.
This toner gets all of the leftover, unwanted dirt from my pores. I love it!
sarayah !.
delaware oh
Not the best . I for one didn't like this product . I would never want to use it again . The price itself is to much
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?