BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Joseph a.
Jefferson
I’ve been using this toner for years now and it’s been working great! Makes my skin feel so clean and it’s a great price!
Stephanie F.
Houghton Lake
Smells great and is gentle on my skin! I love this brand and this toner just makes me love them more :) definitely a must
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I would love to try this product I heard some very very good reviews about this I wear makeup n my face is everything lol
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Keeps my skin fresh clean and very hydrated I am so obssesd with it you can buy at CVS smells so good I highly recommend
America S.
Los Angeles, CA
Good toner helps a lot i. It is good to use really enjoy using and like it i woukd recommend it to people and luke it a lot
Anjuretha G.
This toner would be ok if it didn't make my face itch. That was the only problem I would all of a sudden start itching .
Maddie M.
Ashland
Looove this toner!!! I used this at night before bed and in the morning before I apply makeup and its amazing on my skin
Angelica B.
madison
I tried this product at a friend’s house and feel in love with it. My skin felt super hydrated. It was very effective!!!
Wendy G.
Placentia, CA
I love this product and anything loreal but some products are too pricey and not much product in the bottle or container
Joni H.
Birmingham
I LOVE this stuff! I have dry sensitive skin, this product is a dream. Keeps me from getting flaky in the winter!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?