BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Elizabeth P.
Newnan
For a cheap price it does a decent job. If you don’t want to spend a lot use this product. Time was even after a few weeks.
Kangely P.
Es refrescante , nada de ardor en el rostro está bastante bien no se si lo volvería a comprar por el hecho de probar otros.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
One of my go to products 👏🏽 I can count on this product to take excess make up and dirt off my face after a long subway rid
Chelsea B.
Sterling Heights
Great toner for the price point! It didn’t dry out my skin like most toners & it smells better than other toners I’ve used.
Allie E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not my favorite smell the product works fine just not my favorite facial product. Wouldnt but again but enjoyed what i used
Katherine R.
For an every day thing it is so amazing on your face and makes your face so clean and so clear that I use it every morning
Lacey F.
American Fork
I have very sensitive skin so I think this may be too strong for my skin, but it smells good and feels clean when I use it.
Idania M.
Soy fanatica de loreal y por supuesto de este tonificador refrescante me gusta como deja laa piel y lo losana que se siente
Nadeen K.
chicago
Fair and genuine product. I love L'Oréal products and never had a bad experience with one. The product always does the job.
Stephanie D.
273 E H st colton
I like this facial tonic, it leaves the face super fresh, it takes away many times irritations, I love it, I recommend it!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?