BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dominique D.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! If you’re someone who has dry or combo skin, this will hopefully work for you. It’s very hydrating doesn’t dry you out also refreshing on the face. Evens your skin tone after a couple uses IF you notice it right away.
Serina C.
Weslaco
I have very dry skin so I was a bit worried about trying a toner due to it drying out my skin , this one is amazing ! My skin adapted so well and it balanced out the moisture !
s a.
Toronto
nope. 99% sure it broke me out and dried my already dry skin. do not like, it also had left a weird residual film on my skin afterwards. also i didn’t like the packaging how there was not a pump on it so i would have to squeeze the bottle. i wouldn’t recommend this,
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
It's okay it's not an everyday thing for me it worked the smell was all right and I gave it to my friend to let her try and she liked it so I guess it all worked out
Ashley A.
Manassas, VA
While using this i noticed a bit of a difference it does close pores to look smaller. After using this i note you need a moisturizer because it can leave skin dry if you have sensitive skin as myself. But overall no other complaints it smells really good as well.
Andrea G.
Clayton
I bought this without looking at the label, it is alcohol free- which I don’t like. I don’t feel like it’s doing anything and I feel like it makes my skin oilier than normal.
Lindsey R.
Little Rock, AR
One of my absolute FAVORITE toners, it makes me feel clean and makes my skin look so much more fresh and awake. I used to use Which Hazel, although I was a daily user of it, on a whim I bought this instead and I loved it. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Alondra P.
San Luis, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
This removes more dirt, excess oils and leftover makeup from my skin than any other toner, and it does it without leaving my skin feeling dry! No cons, this was a great buy and I will repurchase as long as it is available and they and keep the formula the same!
amandafreeze F.
This was the first toner I have ever tried, and I was very impressed with it! A little goes a long way, and I was pleased with the quality of it for the price. It was a somewhat strong product, so I had to monitor how much I used, but other than that I loved it!
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
This has really gave my face s more even toned color I DO HAVE ROSACEA THAT IS MORE NOTICEABLE IN THE COLD FOR OBVIOUS REASONS I GOT A TIP FROM A FRIEND TO ADD A PIN SIZE AMOUNT OF GREEN FOOD COLORING TO TEALLY COMBAT MY RED CHEEKS.. don’t knock it until ya try it
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?