BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Cory M.
Moore, OK
Very nice feel to the skin after using this toner. Skin feels refreshed and moisturized. Price point isn't bad either.
Dawn I.
Carlsbad, NM
This is an awesome product I highly recommend everyone at least try this! It really is great!! Super gentle on my skin
👑maribel👑 A.
texas
Me gusta mucho el tipo de envase está muy bonito trae un toque muy elegante y todo lo que saca está marca es muy bueno
donna s.
What I love about the loreal Paris alcohol free hydrafresh toner is that, it keeps my face bright and it's alcohol free
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
I use this toner every day it keeps my skin soft and hydrated. Also help to tighten my pores.  Really good basic toner.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
This is my absolute favorite toner. I keep a spare bottle so I never run out. I use this every morning and every night.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
I love love this toner!! Keeps my skin so fresh and looking radiant. Great for pores as well.. The semell it's amazing
Chaitanya C.
A truly trusted brand in our household and love the products of loreal. This product also does not dissappoint at all.
Dulce S.
Athens
I use this everyday after washing my face with my daily cleanser. Its my favorite toner and the oly one ive ever used.
Gab🌻 C.
Chandler
I love this toner. I have very dry skin so the toners with alcohol irritate my skin. It has a nice smell to it as well
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?