BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I would love to try this product I heard some very very good reviews about this I wear makeup n my face is everything lol
Heather S.
The price isn’t ideal for something like toner.. it just literally get poured down the drain, but maybe I’m being biased.
Miracle M.
Omaha , NE
I really love how this toner leaves my face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It doesn’t leave any oily residue either.
selly l.
Yakima, WA
I deffently feel like this dose the job my pores look so small all thanks to this amazing product for such a small price
June B.
Albany, NY
I love this product because this is so refreshing it's so different then the others I highly recommend using this product
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
No burn. Great for my sensitive skin. Hydrates my face beautifully. I love how fast it dries as well! Would recommend.
Trisha P.
Very good for your skin. I really enjoy this product! Met my expectations!! Very gentle not harsh and I will use again
👑maribel👑 A.
texas
Me gusta mucho el tipo de envase está muy bonito trae un toque muy elegante y todo lo que saca está marca es muy bueno
donna s.
What I love about the loreal Paris alcohol free hydrafresh toner is that, it keeps my face bright and it's alcohol free
Chevaus D.
Lehi, UT
This is a great toner if you have dry skin. It works great to keep breakouts away but it also doesn’t dry out my face.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?