BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Joseph a.
Jefferson
I’ve been using this toner for years now and it’s been working great! Makes my skin feel so clean and it’s a great price!
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
Has a wonderful freshness, cleanses the skin with a felling of lightness, without the oily skin.
And a acceptable smell!!
Stephanie F.
Houghton Lake
Smells great and is gentle on my skin! I love this brand and this toner just makes me love them more :) definitely a must
June B.
Albany, NY
I love this product because this is so refreshing it's so different then the others I highly recommend using this product
Wendy G.
Placentia, CA
I love this product and anything loreal but some products are too pricey and not much product in the bottle or container
Heather S.
The price isn’t ideal for something like toner.. it just literally get poured down the drain, but maybe I’m being biased.
Breanna j.
Waco
Great price and works well, I can feel it working when I put it on and it takes everything off!! My face feels so clean!
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I recently got this and I've already used half of the bottle! I love it. It feels refreshing on your face and feels clean
Angelica B.
madison
I tried this product at a friend’s house and feel in love with it. My skin felt super hydrated. It was very effective!!!
Miracle M.
Omaha , NE
I really love how this toner leaves my face feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It doesn’t leave any oily residue either.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?