BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Breanna j.
Waco
Great price and works well, I can feel it working when I put it on and it takes everything off!! My face feels so clean!
Rubi A.
El Paso, TX
This toner is amazing, doesn't have alcohol and can be found anywhere. This product is amazing and feels fresh and clean
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This really didn't work for me what doesn't work for me may work for you left my skin dry and patchy wasn't pricey at all
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Keeps my skin fresh clean and very hydrated I am so obssesd with it you can buy at CVS smells so good I highly recommend
Brianna R.
Harlingen
Cleans out gunk from your face really good but it does smell like alcohol a little bit other than that it’s a great toner
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
I would love to try this product I heard some very very good reviews about this I wear makeup n my face is everything lol
Nicole D.
This was an alright tone. A good affordable price mostly did its job and dosen't smell bad. Could be more amazing though.
Maddie M.
Ashland
Looove this toner!!! I used this at night before bed and in the morning before I apply makeup and its amazing on my skin
Jaimee G.
My grandma got me some and I loved it! I highly recommend this product I noticed results in a few days! Amazing product!
Brianna S.
elizabethton
This product smells amazing. Don’t really know if it makes any kind of difference regarding my face but it feels amazing
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?