BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Jersey B.
Marysville, WA
Love this toner not stingy or stinky. Best all around toner. I've traded in my old acne toner for this and haven't looked back
Ive used other toners before but none of them do the job like this one i found out thru dulce candy it was sooo good and gentle
Megan M.
USA
I have always used this since i was in middle school now im a stay at home mom with 8 kids so its easy to use and refreshing.
Ludy D.
Definitely worth the money, not the best I've tried but works well for my extremely sensitive skin. A little goes a long way!
Bailey S.
Pocahontas
Makes my skin feel so refreshed. I put mine in a spray bottle and spray it on rather than using a cotton ball like suggested.
Allehia R.
Benton, LA
Gentle but effective on my oily skin . Price was reasonable & eaSy to find in store. Helped even out skin tone & hydrate face
Sarah L.
Terre Haute
I use this every night after I take my makeup off! Really refreshes my skin and has an interesting smell that I really enjoy.
Veronica👀 O.
Lancaster
I use this product everyday and it leaves my skin so smooth. It smells wonderful and I use it after I have cleansed my skin.
LaToya W.
Terre Haute, IN
Great toner and the price is just right. I use it on the days I wear makeup. It always leaves my skin feeling nice and clean!
CHEYENNE S.
Louisville , MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very refreshing and southing to my pours😍 couldn’t ask for more! Was not very expensive it was totally worth the trying out.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?