BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

tatiannadenize j.
atlanta
I really like this toner a lot. It feels amazing on the skin. It’s so hydrating which is something that I always look for in a toner because I have dry skin. I used to hate toning because it made my skin so dry but this leaves my skin refreshed and the price is so affordable.
Emily S.
I recently started to use toner, I use this one and another “high-end” brand toner. This one does just as good as the high-end toner and it’s a tenth of the price! It’ll last you a long time and it feels amazing on the skin. Very hydrating and leaves your skin glowy and even.
Alyssa U.
evans
I forget to use this almost days, but when I do I don’t regret it. It makes my face feel refreshed and my make up goes on so much better. It is easy to apply and last a long time.
Diana A.
Philadelphia
I have tried so many toners, including those by luxury brands. This is my favorite, by far. It has salycilic acid to prevent breakouts, is alcohol-free, so it doesn't dry while doing its job, AND it has glycerin to help with moisture!!!
Jaydee j.
East Grand Forks
I liked this product a lot . The only thing is that the packaging is very bulky and I would like it be slim !! Other than that the product itself is very nice and works very well
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this toner and the way it keeps my skin looking hydrated, glowy and how well it actually works to even out my skin tone, and overall just looking better. It’s super affordable and it has a faint smell, but not strong at all so if you’re not into smells you will like this. No alcohol in it which means it won’t dry out your skin.
Julia C.
This is a really good option for someone with very dry skin who wants an extra cleanse to their skin. This toner will not dry them out it will leave you looking very fresh and glowy. It doesn’t do an amazing job leaving your skin clean but none the less is a great option.
Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I’m not particularly fond of this product, and it’s not because of the cost, which is affordable, but because of the smell. It was too strong and didn’t really smell good after it set into the skin. Otherwise if you don’t like the smell, then this product may be for you
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
I liked the smell, and how it gave me an overall cleaner feeling. I purchased this from target when they offered a beauty deal. I used the entire bottle but can’t see a huge difference in my skin. It was about 5-6 dollars. But I think my witch hazel worked just as well.
Serina C.
Weslaco
I have very dry skin so I was a bit worried about trying a toner due to it drying out my skin , this one is amazing ! My skin adapted so well and it balanced out the moisture !
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?