BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alyssa R.
Texas
This product is so fantistic I love it so much I recommend it to all it will be the best product by far all the ones you had
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
This has got to be one of the best toners I have ever purchased. This drugstore timer works wonders for my combination skin!
Rocio A.
Shafter, CA
Not one of my favorites it is hydrating to the skin but the scent on it is not my favorite I wish they would change only that
Brenda N.
Oakfield
I Think this toner is good overall, but i don't like the toners on my skin. I do better with a good cleanser and face cream.
khadra s.
rockford
It's pretty good it's a nice toner but I would like to find one that is better but I still like this one but I don't love it
Vanessa T.
This product is nice except for the fact that it leaves your skin kinda sticky . Other than that I've definitely seen results
Deanna Sha-Lea W.
Four Oaks, NC
Love this. It helps with a lot. I am a busy mom of three and you can image what I do day to day. Its easy fast and refrshing.
Ashley W.
Great basic toner. I don't see anything special with this toner it does what it should nothing mode. Great for sensitive skin
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
This didn't work too well for me. I used it in the winter months and it didn't do anything noticeable. I won't buy it again.
Cristina R.
San Francisco
Purchased at: CVS
This toner is great if you want to have a perfect skin. I use once a day, and I have appreciated the difference in few weeks.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?