BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Alyssa R.
Texas
This product is so fantistic I love it so much I recommend it to all it will be the best product by far all the ones you had
Kelsey T.
Love this!

Makes my face feel refreshed in the morning and at night. It does not dry your face out. I love the subtle scent!
Bailey S.
Pocahontas
Makes my skin feel so refreshed. I put mine in a spray bottle and spray it on rather than using a cotton ball like suggested.
Amanda L.
I actually use this stuff after and before I put on my makeup and it work well at cleaning and making my face feel refreshed
Megan M.
USA
I have always used this since i was in middle school now im a stay at home mom with 8 kids so its easy to use and refreshing.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I use this just about everyday because I use my mask during showers. I have to keep my hydrating toner on hand at all times!
Yvette A.
Montebello, CA
The smell of this product is so amazing. it's the best. it does not dry out your skin. it leaves it feeling smooth and silky
Faviola H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I recommend this product! This will take off all your makeup even though you took off your makeup this will remove ALL of it!
member-4d314
I use this everyday after I wash my face and I have to say this toner is amazing. The toner makes my face look nice and awake
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
This has got to be one of the best toners I have ever purchased. This drugstore timer works wonders for my combination skin!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?