BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Crystal C.
Love this stuff very have used it for years and can frequently find it on sale not to harsh on the skin and gets they job done
C K.
CA
Love this toner. I use it every morning And night. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, won't over dry skin or leave skin oily
Al🌻 C.
Cottageville
This product works very well this is easily one of my favorite toners! It comes in cute but simple packaging and smells great!
Judy C.
chicago, IL
Like the cool feel when I rub it on my face after cleaning my face and can see the dirt it picks up from my face after a clean
Marah G.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a great toner and I personally feel like it did wonders for my face! It makes my face feel refreshed and so so smooth!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This toner works well. I haven't noticed a huge difference in my skin since using it; however, it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Megan M.
USA
I have always used this since i was in middle school now im a stay at home mom with 8 kids so its easy to use and refreshing.
Emma D.
Great but not for me it really did refresh my skin but I do prefer other brands at shoes I wish it would of done more for me.
Alyssa R.
Texas
This product is so fantistic I love it so much I recommend it to all it will be the best product by far all the ones you had
Kelsey T.
Love this!

Makes my face feel refreshed in the morning and at night. It does not dry your face out. I love the subtle scent!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?