BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite toner!! It's great for sensitive skin. I've been using it for a few years now and really like the results.
This is my favorite toner. I buy it for my two daughters as well. My skin tends to be dry and the product does not dry my skin.
Laetitia B.
Kearns, UT
I wish I could give it 0 starts because this toner was horrible at least for me. It felt super dry. Will never purchase again.
breona h.
Brackenridge, PA
Highly recommend it made everything about me more confident about myself I love it!! Idk what it was but it made a change on me
Chantal G.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought this searching for a good astringent.. this is ok for when you are in a bind and Walmart is the closest thing to you!
Great product and great addition to my skin care routine. Really helped brighten my skin, but wasn't too harsh on it or drying.
Al🌻 C.
Cottageville
This product works very well this is easily one of my favorite toners! It comes in cute but simple packaging and smells great!
Crystal C.
Love this stuff very have used it for years and can frequently find it on sale not to harsh on the skin and gets they job done
C K.
CA
Love this toner. I use it every morning And night. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, won't over dry skin or leave skin oily
Marah G.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a great toner and I personally feel like it did wonders for my face! It makes my face feel refreshed and so so smooth!
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?