BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mackenzie C.
Albany, NY
It doesnt tighten pores and makes my skin irritated and makes it breakout the only think i like about it is that it smells good😋
aaliha w.
Florida
This leaves my face feel great I also don't need to moisturize when I use this product of because my face doesn't feel dry after
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I love that this is alcohol free because it doesn't give that burning sensation that other products do when they contain alcohol
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
This toner was great at removing any leftover makeup I had on my face, but other than that it didn’t do much for my skin overall.
Ashlyn G.
Tallahassee, FL
keeps my face refreshed and happy while smelling good. it cleans up everything else on my face left over from my facial cleanser
Kim W.
Lexington, SC
Great toner keeps face feeling refreshed, clean and soft.. also this is a really affordable drugstore item...I love a great toner
Amber Y.
This makes your skin feel amazing! It feels so light and fresh, it really does help get the excess makeup off! Highly recommend!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
This is a great, no frills toner. It's amazing and feels cleansing on your face. A must have for every woman in their makeup bag.
María S.
I'm all about the alcohol free everythinggg sooo I'm in love with this product, after a long day I've used it and its all better
Valeria W.
Killeen, TX
L’Oréal toner is good but okay and the price is good when you’re on a budget. It’s not bad at all just could be better you know.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?