BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
Pretty good product hate the packaging but if you have dry skin it’s good it almost feels like it leaves a film on the skin to hold in moisture and it smells good to
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
I have tried so many toners, including those by luxury brands. This is my favorite, by far. It has salycilic acid to prevent breakouts, is alcohol-free, so it doesn't dry while doing its job, AND it has glycerin to help with moisture!!!
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
This hasn’t been a disappoint or a love for me. I haven’t noticed much of a difference using it. I do like that it doesn’t dry your skin out like most toners do though. The packaging is pretty basic. I don’t think I would recommend this to anyone because I haven’t noticed a specific difference
Bethany R.
Portland
Absolutely love this toner, right after a good face wash. Being general and not harsh at all for having sensitive skin coming from a good affordable price and it wasn’t disappointing at all but too some getting use to. I have actually bought this product more than once so it’s worth it !
Olivia B.
Left my skin very glowy. It’s very nice for people with dry skin. I would recommend just using it every other day because it can be slightly drying but nothing some moisturizer can’t fix.
Penelope F.
I love this so much , it’s only like 5 bucks , but i only put it on my face on the days i don’t wear makeup or after i’ve already cleaned my face , this is my first time buying it so i have not ran out yet , you also need cotton balls to apply on face .
X H.
Troy
Toner are so important for the skin’s pH level and it’s also really good smelling!I personally loved it and ik definetly gonna be reaching out for it in the future
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Nothing toner that works well on combination skin. It has a very nice smell and the packaging is pretty. Packed with beta hydroxy and B5. Sweeps easily across skin with a cotton pad. Can be used in the AM or PM. Alcohol free is a plus.
Jennifer M.
Phoenix
Great value for the money. Does what it needs to do, exfoliates a bit too so you get a little glow and a little hydration. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Nice smell. A little goes a long way which is good too. I would suggest using cotton pads rather than cotton balls.
Melissa S.
Mesquite , TX
This product def leaves your skin glowing but the only dislike it it doesn’t help as much with sweeping away the dry skin... after a few hours even with moisturizer on I feel dry patches.
I don’t have this problem with Clinique but still going to give L’Oréal a few more tries!
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?