BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Desiree R.
I personally love this product because it doesn't burn. Which is a huge plus! Also leaves my face feeling super hydrated and clean.
Kaitlyn L.
This toner keeps my skin having a fresh and clean feel; it also evens my skin tone out over time. Definitely would recommend this!
Tiffany E.
Bennettsville , SC
This is a great product. It smells great and it keeps my acne at a minimum. I only have a problem with the wide opening at the lid.
Kim W.
Lexington, SC
Great toner keeps face feeling refreshed, clean and soft.. also this is a really affordable drugstore item...I love a great toner
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Got the product as a gift, when I eventually tried it out I LOVED IT. It makes my skin super gooey. I will continue to purchase.
Angelea C.
Maricopa, AZ
What I love most about this toner is that your skin feels fresh & hydrated when you apply it & it does truly brighten your skin!
Alicia S.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg this leaves a great glow to ur skin ... Best tonner i I have ever used ...
Got sample in the mail had to go buy it right away
Shauna H.
Huntington
I will always keep going back for more and more of this toner. It smells great and wakes my sensitive skin up without overdrying.
Kandice B.
This is one of my fav toner, my skin is very sensitive but thankfully my skin loves this. it feels refreshed whenever I use this.
Rini M.
Cedar Park, TX
This toner was great at removing any leftover makeup I had on my face, but other than that it didn’t do much for my skin overall.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?