BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Maria L.
Syracuse, NY
I find this toner to be cool and refreshing. My face was certainly moisturized and it removed the make up I messed while cleansing.
Zoie A.
Holly Springs, MS
This product is great also! It does its job as it is suppose to and works well! Keep up the good products.. keeps customers happy!
Alex Ann W.
Troy, Ny
makes your skin feel great however I'd rather use a higher quality toner with better ingerdients but I always keep a bottle on hand
member-c6772
very nice weightless feel...clean & pure feeling on my face..plus gets rid of the extra dirt that regular cleaning leaves behind..
Nadia P.
Thomasville
Makes my skin feel really clean and hydrated, when I remember to use it. Just wakes up your skin. I would recommend this to anyone
Brittany C.
Lowell , MA
Keeps my skin fresh feeling and forever glowy 😍 got it at Walmart a few months ago and it’s definitely been my go to ever since!!!
Amanda B.
I really like this product. You can feel it working but it’s not too strong. The only thing is to be extra careful around the eyes.
Michelle K.
Springfield
This stuff is my favorite! I made the mistake of buying a cheaper brand last time and I immediately regretted it. Worth the price.
Jennifer K.
I think it did as you wou l.j d expect from a tone. It smelled good. It wasnt bad but wasnt the greatest product I've tried either
Desiree R.
I personally love this product because it doesn't burn. Which is a huge plus! Also leaves my face feeling super hydrated and clean.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?