BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Kaydee H.
Love this! I have sensitive combination skin and it is very gentle and does not burn! It has a great value for it’s price. Love it!
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
This is my go to everyday toner! Love! Love! Love! And super affordable! Does the job it needs to do, leaves my skin feeling fresh!
ilovemakeup f.
I like this toner I put it on every morning people should actually buy it I really recommend it to people,they should give it a try
Tara O.
Brick, NJ
Loreal is a great company to trust w my skin care! I love this toner. It is 99% alcohol free & it sweeps away my tired, dull skin.
Danielle O.
This product works well it works on my sensitive skin it doesn't dry me out it leaves my face feeling fresh and clean and hydrated.
qamar a.
texas
I love it I will never change the product to another because I think that the best toner I bought it
Make skin softens and brighter
Hannah F.
Corbin, KY
This is a really good toner and keeps my skin feeling fresh. I use it before the L'oreal moisturizer and sunscreen prior to makeup.
Brittany R.
Emporium, PA
Made my skin very oily. Will not use again. It deff didn't meet my expectations.) gentle on the skin but I didn't like the product
Rachel D.
This was a good product but it didn't take off the rest of my makeup after double cleansing like the other toners I have used did.
Alex B.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Didn't really give this product a chance at first but after finding it in my bathroom I started using it and my skin looked amazing
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?