BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiffany E.
Bennettsville , SC
This is a great product. It smells great and it keeps my acne at a minimum. I only have a problem with the wide opening at the lid.
Olivia K.
Kawkawlin
Does a great good of removing dirt & makeup stuck in pores! I think overall it’s a great product and I’d most certainly buy again!
Kaitlyn L.
This toner keeps my skin having a fresh and clean feel; it also evens my skin tone out over time. Definitely would recommend this!
Rachel D.
This was a good product but it didn't take off the rest of my makeup after double cleansing like the other toners I have used did.
Desiree R.
I personally love this product because it doesn't burn. Which is a huge plus! Also leaves my face feeling super hydrated and clean.
member-c6772
very nice weightless feel...clean & pure feeling on my face..plus gets rid of the extra dirt that regular cleaning leaves behind..
Brittany C.
Lowell , MA
Keeps my skin fresh feeling and forever glowy 😍 got it at Walmart a few months ago and it’s definitely been my go to ever since!!!
Julie L.
Erie, PA
I love to use this right before bed. It gives me that extra cleanse that my face needs to get through the nights without breakouts
Hannah F.
Corbin, KY
This is a really good toner and keeps my skin feeling fresh. I use it before the L'oreal moisturizer and sunscreen prior to makeup.
Michelle K.
Springfield
This stuff is my favorite! I made the mistake of buying a cheaper brand last time and I immediately regretted it. Worth the price.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?