BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Tiffany T.
Anaheim, CA
I love this toner.  It feels nice and smooth on my skin and keeps my face feeling fresh.  I use it right after a wash!
Kimberly B.
Douglasville, GA
Goto brand ... inexpensive and works great! you feel the tingly action working after you have cleaned your face and used this product.
Celina B.
I recently purchased this toner at Walmart for $6 after tax and so far I like it.. it has a great smell and makes my face feel smooth.
Hailey S.
New York
This product is so good I use it everyday and dab it on to a cotton ball and dab it on my face! It’s gentle on the skin and is natural.
jasmin p.
Orlando, FL
This toner is good as well I feel it cleans the pure very well and doesn't have a bad scent and is doesn't leave to skin feeling sticky
Lisa S.
Oneida, TN
This is a great product. So far works on my face fine. It feels good and refreshing I hope it works more on toning the longer I try it
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
I haven't used this in a while but it left a nice fresh feeling and smelled pretty nice too. I love loreal products so I had to try it.
Haley C.
Round Rock
It felt nice on my skin but I really didn’t see a difference from my normal skin. It was just kinda an extra step that was unnecessary.
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I actually don't love this toner. I used to use it regularly but my skin never looked right. I switched to Murad and I am much happier.
Brooke P.
Hattiesburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this toner! I use every night. On my third bottle! Super affordable, around $5. Leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and clean.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?