BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hailey S.
New York
This product is so good I use it everyday and dab it on to a cotton ball and dab it on my face! It’s gentle on the skin and is natural.
Arezoo S.
peoria
The packing on this is adorable and the toner it’s self is very hydrating and giving off great moisture I do recommend this for anybody
kasey p.
Leaves your face feeling extra fresh. Would recommend this to anyone. The alcohol free and to the plus so it doesn't dry your face out
Maya N.
victorville
It is very good for the skin and gives a strong freshness and helps in the appearance of make-up beautiful because the skin be natural
Justice H.
The other toner skin is way better than this one I feel like this one feels way really on my skin I wouldn't recommend trying this out
Jenna C.
Queens
Works okay, it has a lot of product inside the container and I’d say it’s pretty affordable but I was looking forward into more from it
Kimberly B.
Douglasville, GA
Goto brand ... inexpensive and works great! you feel the tingly action working after you have cleaned your face and used this product.
jasmin p.
Orlando, FL
This toner is good as well I feel it cleans the pure very well and doesn't have a bad scent and is doesn't leave to skin feeling sticky
Celina B.
I recently purchased this toner at Walmart for $6 after tax and so far I like it.. it has a great smell and makes my face feel smooth.
sabrina S.
Summerville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This toner is one I've been dying to try. Hopefully it may be in my box if I ever get one would be a great product to do a review over.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?