BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
Any toner is a good toner, and this is a really good one, it doesn't break me out, and my skin feels really hydrated and clean and soft
Kaylie S.
Troy
Makes my skin feel kind of dry after and not sure if it's really doing anything, it's super inexpensive but I dont think it's worth it
Jessierene O.
Tracy, CA
I super like this! Soo hydrating and it just feel good in my face. I usually pat it in my face and it makes my faces feels really nice
sabrina S.
Summerville
Purchased at: Walgreens
This toner is one I've been dying to try. Hopefully it may be in my box if I ever get one would be a great product to do a review over.
Nicole H.
Victorville, CA
Smells nice. It did its job just not my favorite. I found it to leave my face a little dried out and not really what I want in a toner
Jenna C.
Queens
Works okay, it has a lot of product inside the container and I’d say it’s pretty affordable but I was looking forward into more from it
Laura M.
I love this product because is not that expensive and leaves a smooth and clean feeling in my face. I use it everyday after showering.
Fawn W.
Michigan City, IN
This is a really good toner! I love it! It doesn't dry out my already parched skin and helps my moisturizers sink into my skin better.
kasey p.
Leaves your face feeling extra fresh. Would recommend this to anyone. The alcohol free and to the plus so it doesn't dry your face out
Justice H.
The other toner skin is way better than this one I feel like this one feels way really on my skin I wouldn't recommend trying this out
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?